An anthology of 320 poems. Discover Chinese poetry in its golden age and some of the greatest Chinese poets. Tr. by Bynner (en).
133. Climbing in Autumn for a View from the Temple on the Terrace of General Wu
134. A Farewell to Governor Li on his Way Home to Hanyang
135. On Seeing Wang Leave for the South
136. While Visiting on the South Stream the Taoist Priest Chang
137. New Year's at Changsha
195. On Leaving Guijiang Again to Xue and Liu
196. On Passing Jia Yi's House in Changsha
197. An Evening View of the City of Youzhou After Coming from Hankou to Parrot Island a Poem Sent to my Friend Governor Yuan
237. On Parting with the Buddhist Pilgrim Ling Che
238. On Hearing a Lute-player
239. Farewell to a Buddhist Monk
300 Tang poems – Tang Shi (table) – Chinese on/off – Français/English
Alias Tang Shi San Bai Shou, Three Hundred Poems of the Tang Dynasty, Poésie des Thang.
The Book of Odes, The Analects, Great Learning, Doctrine of the Mean, Three-characters book, The Book of Changes, The Way and its Power, 300 Tang Poems, The Art of War, Thirty-Six Strategies
Welcome, help, notes, introduction, table.
Index – Contact – Top