An anthology of 320 poems. Discover Chinese poetry in its golden age and some of the greatest Chinese poets. Tr. by Bynner (en).
18. On Climbing Orchid Mountain in the Autumn to Zhang
19. In Summer at the South Pavilion Thinking of Xing
20. At the Mountain-lodge of the Buddhist Priest Ye Waiting in Vain for my Friend Ding
— (Le poète attend son ami Ting-kong)
52. Returning at Night to Lumen Mountain
124. A Message from Lake Dongtin to Premier Zhang
125. On Climbing Yan Mountain with Friends
126. At a Banquet in the House of the Taoist Priest Mei
127. On Returning at the Year's End to Zhongnan Mountain
128. Stopping at a Friend's Farm-house
— (Visite à un ami dans sa maison de campagne)
129. From Qin Country to the Buddhist Priest Yuan
130. From a Mooring on the Tonglu to a Friend in Yangzhou
131. Taking Leave of Wang Wei
132. Memories in Early Winter
231. A Night-mooring on the Jiande River
232. A Spring Morning
300 Tang poems – Tang Shi (table) – Chinese off/on – Français/English
Alias Tang Shi San Bai Shou, Three Hundred Poems of the Tang Dynasty, Poésie des Thang.
The Book of Odes, The Analects, Great Learning, Doctrine of the Mean, Three-characters book, The Book of Changes, The Way and its Power, 300 Tang Poems, The Art of War, Thirty-Six Strategies
Welcome, help, notes, introduction, table.
Index – Contact – Top